Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Honeymoon...

Ok so I am still learning with this whole blog thing and I always spend forever lining the pictures up exactly how i want them, then when I post it they get all messed up... oh well! So anyway, after the San Diego Reception we stayed the night in a hotel, then headed to Las Vegas. We spent a few days in Vegas and enjoyed going to the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef, Lance Burton show, dinner at the Luxor buffet, and relaxing at our hotel. Poor Eli experienced what 'real' married life is like as I was sick and slept for 14 hours one of the nights we were there.... but needless to say we got some needed R&R and enjoyed our time there..                                                

        

          

          

2 comments:

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

call or text your sister sometime.... she had a prego week and washed her phone and lost things... including everyones phone numbers. she has your old phone number not your new one and yes I am saying call/text anna when you get a chance.

Erika said...

Congratulations, Elisha! It has been way too long! I am so happy for you both.

You can check out my blog at http://andrewanderika.blogspot.com/