Friday, March 27, 2009

Hmm.. should be interesting to see if it's true...



What do you think about my little new baby Eliana?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?


So, this is a website where you upload your pictures and it supposedly shows you what your babies are going to look like...my friend did it and the picture actually showed up on her blog but I am not very tech savvy and I can't figure it out... NO we're not pregnant I just thought this was funny... I did a boy one too, but he looked REALLY weird...someday we'll really know what are kids will look like but not for a little while...at least a year or so....

2 comments:

Emily C. said...

Way cute girl! What about a little boy?

Red said...

You know now in October (the year mark) we'll all be reading to see the announcement that you're preggers... ;)