Monday, February 9, 2009

Randomness

So, I thought I would just put up a random post... I still need to download pics from the camera so those will come soon.  My friend Cami is amazing at blogging and sharing her and her husbands little adventures.. it's inspired me to try to be better... This past week Elisha has been sick and had 12 hour work days with parent-teacher conferences, which are always fun. Eli had a normal week at work.  We spent our weekend mostly in bed as both of us are sick with colds, we decided that next year flu shots will be a must!  We did venture out a bit on Saturday for a drive up Provo Canyon to enjoy the beauty of the snow-covered mountains.  It is so beautiful! I love seeing the whiteness covering the mountains, so peaceful!  Now it's back to Monday and the fabulous week of LOVE.. we'll see what our first Valentines together will bring.... Hope everyone has an awesome week!


1 comment:

Cami said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick. I hope you get feeling better soon. And school is almost done, yay!